Social Media Workshop Series for Entrepreneur's - Part 2
"An Entrepreneur's Social Media Formula for Business Growth within 90 Days" - PART 2
Social media. We know it's important in communicating to our customers and driving sales but it's complex and easily overwhelming for the average business to handle. The two-session workshop is designed to provide guidance and education for small business entrepreneurs who want to utilize social media platforms as tools to further grow their customer base.
Who should attend?
Businesses and entrepreneurs looking to understand and explore social media as a vehicle to capture leads, customers and sales but have yet to jump in to the water with both feet.
At the end of the sessions, attendees will:
- Be knowledgeable in navigating popular social media platforms
- Have a thorough understanding behind the value and importance of using platforms
- Understand the process of creating and executing on content strategy
- Be able to determine the right platforms for your business
- How 3rd party tools can optimize time, process and execution of strategies
- Understand the difference between "organic" and "paid", and when each may be applicable
- [Bonus] ”Unlocking Social Media” online course for small businesses (must register for the workshop during the early bird period) // $497 value
- [Bonus] Access to digital version of the workshop // value of $197
Guest speakers: Mike and Matt Koshko, Thrive Unlimited
Mike and Matt have been working together since their first company in 2005, ReviewArtists.com. Mike, the social media strategist, has worked for numerous companies and has consulted with dozens of clients developing strategies and executing campaigns that deliver desired results. Matt, the principle solutions consultant, has consulted with hundreds of small businesses creating processes and automation to streamline lead generation, sales and process efficiency.