“WILL WORK FOR FREE!”
~Better Business Negotiation Strategies
Does the thought of negotiating strike fear in your heart? Do you immediately see all the pitfalls, power struggles, and win-lose propositions? Though most of us negotiate in our personal lives on a daily basis, when it comes to formal business negotiations, we feel unskilled, unsure, and downright FEARFUL. In today’s world, business negotiations are widespread across organizations, geographies, cultures, and people. Contracts are commonplace. Collaboration is valued. We are in a “negotiation revolution” of sorts. To get what we want and need, whether in business or personally, we need to “make the ask”. In this seminar, you will learn
• how to face your fears around negotiating;
• how to adopt a collaborative and effective approach to dealing with differences;
• how to address negotiating obstacles such as “they won’t negotiate” or “I need this client”;
• that “win-win” can exist; and
• that good negotiations can actually build relationships.