Student Nurse PCA
Student Nurse PCA Opportunities
(University and Memorial Campuses, Worcester, MA)
We are adding Per Diem Inpatient PCAs to our team of caregivers. Positions open in a variety of units at both campuses.
- • Completion of a least one clinical rotation in nursing school.
- • Current Basic Life Support healthcare provider level certification required.
- • State Certified Nursing Assistant license or ARMA registration preferred.
- • Minimum of 4 shifts per month, including 2 weekends and one major Summer Holiday and one major Winter Holiday.
- • Computer and medical terminology experience preferred.
- • Start/orientation date is Saturday, 5/1/2021 8am to 5pm.
- • Must be able to make EHS/HR appointments the week of 4/12 or 4/19
Please submit a copy of your resume to requisition 213510 and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will contact you. https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/umassmemorialhealthcare/job/oIr5efwc?__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd=Student_RN_Flyer