Service/Call Center Representative (Hybrid Schedule)
Who we are
Our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
The primary function of the Service Center Representative is to provide exceptional service to members and also nonmembers of IC Credit Union. Responsible for utilizing all Credit Union resources to handle all requests that come into the Service Center and provide prompt and efficient guidance and direction.
What You’ll Do
- Represent the Credit Union in a friendly, positive and professional manner and provide prompt, courteous, confidential and accurate service in the processing of all requests.
- Handle extensive communication via telephone, chat, enterprise text, video, and any other specified means.
- Contribute to the culture of innovation and creativity by suggesting process, product and procedure implementation and enhancements.
- Ensure all security, operational, & regulatory standards, policies and procedures are being followed.
- Execution of Identification authentication requirements, BSA Guidelines and Procedures, and any/all additional Regulations and Laws.
- Work actively with members to identify and solve disputes and fraud issues. Recognize and mitigate active fraud instances to reduce exposure and loss.
- Address and resolve all debit card issues, including reset and re-pin of debit cards, ordering new or cancelling debit cards, as well as all other debit card needs.
- Handle credit card and loan payments as directed.
- Address all internet banking and bill payer issues.
- Proficiently perform all Account transactions and maintenance thru core system.
- Provide guidance and direct all calls to appropriate person/department as needed.
- Ensure that all interactions are being conducted in a positive, professional, and helpful manner.
- Recommend and refer other Credit Union loan and deposit products and services.
- Attend Webinars, Seminars, training sessions and conferences as directed for professional development.
- Must maintain comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products and services.
- Meet and exceed departmental and individual goals.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations that apply within the scope of the position.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years of related experience in a retail sales and service environment.
- Maintains consistent high standards in the areas of accuracy, thoroughness, completeness, and work quality.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team or on an individual task or assignment.
- Capacity to work well with associates and members.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by efficiently, accurately and professionally handling all member and employee interactions.
- Business writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication
- Member Focused
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork & Cooperation
We value work-life balance
- Birthday bonus and paid day off
- Generous paid time off, including the day after Thanksgiving and early closures on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Paid family medical leave
- Robust benefits package: medical, FSA, dependent care, dental, and vision available
- Voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, identity theft protection, voluntary life, accidental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Annual discretionary profit sharing
- Annual clothing allowance for branded company apparel
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- And much, much more!
- Monthly fun days and awareness months, such as ice cream day and Pride month
- Company outings
- Company holiday party
- Holiday contests
Full-Time, 40 Hours
- Training: In-Office Training
- Hybrid Schedule: Partial Remote & Partial In-Office (Days in office and remote are flexible)
- Hours: Monday-Thursday (8:00am-5:00pm), Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm, rotating Saturdays (9am-12pm)
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include but are not limited to general office environment; ability to move floor to floor; ability to travel to and work from alternate locations; ability to work unusual hours as needed including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.