WHO WE ARE
Our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
The Administrative Assistant will provide confidential administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team and Executive Assistant. Consistently and proactively demonstrates initiative and good judgment in day-to-day operations of the administrative functions. Must have an overall understanding of the organization; and demonstrate knowledge of company administrative policies and procedures.
Full-Time, 40 Hours
Training: Full-Time In-Office Training
Hours: Monday thru Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm)
*Hybrid capability possible
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Will serve as support to Executive Assistant in their absence, when needed.
- Will provide both routine & non-routine administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team including travel arrangements, expense reporting and conference and meeting management.
- Will assist in preparing various reports and presentations.
- Will attend and actively participate in various internal meetings.
- Provide extensive calendar support requiring prioritization of multiple calendars with effective communication across various stakeholders.
- Has frequent contact with board members, executives, team members and vendors which requires a high level of professionalism.
- Assists in preparing materials for board meetings, committee meetings, employee meetings, etc. including dictation/minutes, catering, facility setup, attendee scheduling and confirmation, supplies, and cleanup.
- Maintain annual policy approvals for board meetings.
- Assists with various administrative tasks in a modern business environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A “Self-starter” mindset that takes initiative to continuously improve processes for ongoing effectiveness of the department and company as a whole.
- Ability to take on a wide range of responsibilities to support senior management.
- Aptitude for working in collaborative team environments with a focus on maturity, proactive communication, relationship building skills and resiliency.
- Comfort functioning in a role that requires a high degree of flexibility where work is generally non-routine in nature balanced with willingness to request clarification/assistance when difficulties arise.
- Curiosity and proactive learning mindset to support continuous growth both personally and for the credit union.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality and have the ability to work independently and consistently with minimal or no direction.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and make sound decisions while maintaining the highest levels of discretion and professionalism with timely completion.
- Projects a professional and business-like image and appearance at all times when representing the credit union.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Education, Work Experience, Industry Knowledge)
- B.A. (or equivalent degree) and 2-4 years of relevant work experience; or
- H.S. Diploma, A.A. or A.S. and 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Acrobat or other similar product.
- Comfort in learning new technologies as to become proficient in desktop systems/internal software necessary to successfully perform assigned tasks. May be asked to become departmental “expert” and/or “trainer” in specified software platforms.
- Seasoned knowledge and application of travel coordination and management.
- Knowledge of setting up meetings via communications application system.
- Meeting portal software a plus.
CHECK OUT OUR IC PERKS!
To be considered for this position, please click link below or apply on our company website:
This position will work in hybrid office/home work environment. Personal computer, laptop, tablet and mobile phone with texting and email functionality used extensively.
PHYSICAL DEMAND/CONDITION REQUIREMENTS
Physical requirements include but are not limited to, stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, feel and successfully manipulate objects, tools, controls, writing implements, general office machinery and Equipment Used (as noted below); Reach with hands and arms; Climb stairs; Balance; Stoop; Kneel, Crouch or crawl; Talk and hear; Taste and smell; Travel from branch-to-branch and move from floor-to-floor in Credit Union offices; Plan, create and conduct presentations to the Board of Directors, Board Committees, Senior Management, and Management team; and Lift and move computing equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The ability to successfully attend meetings at locations both on and off company property before, during and after the standard work day is essential.
REQUIRED COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations, which apply within the scope of the position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and all regulations that fall within the BSA.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.