Want to work hard and be rewarded for your work? We are truly different. Come see why.
Servello CPA is looking for a Tax Consultant to grow with our firm in Westborough, MA. We provide tax and accounting services to corporations, partnerships, non-profit organizations, individuals, trusts and estates. We take pride in properly advising our clients to achieve their short-term and long-term goals.
Why work for Servello CPA? We are a team. We believe in developing relationships with clients, with the community, and with one another. Servello CPA offers fantastic benefits such as flexible work schedules, health benefits, and personalized development opportunities to grow within the firm.
- Competitive Salary
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Sick Time
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CPE/Licensure Reimbursements
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedules
· Prepare both individual and business tax returns.
· Complete monthly and quarterly bookkeeping for business clients.
· Assist with tax projections and estimates.
· Assist with state and federal notices.
· Support the sales tax filing process.
· All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Working towards a Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of a 3.0.
- Interest in earning CPA or actively earning CPA licensure.
- Ability to handle workload effectively under time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Active listening